Configure Test agent on TEST1 so that it can run coded UI test
Creating a lab Environment to support automated testing effort that use TFS, you configure SCVMM server lab manager. You create a set of virtual machines to use software
You need to access a copy of VM in more than one Environment on the same network
Five actions in sequence
- Shut down VM
- Remove all check point from VM
- Start the SCVMM job
- Clear the admin password and local password policy from VM
- Add the VM directly to Library
- In the team server admin console, create a template from the VM
- In the SCVMM Administrator console, create a template from the add the SCVMM library share
A Create a backup of the team project collection database.
B Configure your new TFS to use the same databases as your initial TFS.
C Attach the team project collection on the new server.